We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Norwegian team based in Oslo.
Widespace is a mobile ad tech company and a part of Azerion Group. Azerion is a European, tech-based, media- and entertainment company, with offices in 14 countries across Europe. Azerion consists of brands like Widespace, Improve Digital, Sellbranch, Adux, Semilo and many others. Together we engage and build a digital ecosystem that connects consumers, publishers, advertisers and content owners on a European scale and brings value and reliability to all. We are rapidly growing and believe in the power of collective scale. Apart from our own tech we are also exclusive Nordic partners with Twitter, Oath and Bing.
Strong technology products and brands, combined with local presence and expertise in our offices in Europe, allow us to tailor advertising- and content solutions to every market and language in the region while providing all the benefits of a pan-European scale of hundreds of millions of unique and valuable users every month.
As Key Account Manager, you represent our company and further extend the fastest growing media channel in Norway. In your daily work, you will deal and treat with advertisers, media agencies, trading desks and creative agencies. You are responsible for leading strategies and plans for the agency and also responsible for the agency and advertiser client development in terms of revenues. Our sales depend strongly on our ability to build trust and personal relations with our customers. Hence, it is crucial that you feel comfortable and at ease with presenting our offer to audiences including potential customers at higher management levels. We expect you to bring a network of contacts with media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. Having a professional experience in digital & programmatic media sales is a big plus, but not a requirement. You will report to the Country manager, Norway. Our company language is Norwegian and English, so you need to feel comfortable using both in speaking and writing.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Interest and knowledge in ad tech and digital media buying
- Social with natural talent of relating and networking
- Confident and comfortable with presenting and communicating information
- Driven by delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Achieve personal work goals and individual sales targets. Work closely with media agencies, trading desks, advertisers, and creative agencies to perform professional and high-quality key account management.
- Package of customized proposals. Create and present sales presentations of media solutions.
- Be a thought leader, consultant and advisor within mobile advertising towards our clients.
- Be innovative and proactive in finding suitable solutions for our customers
- Partner with and support clients in taking new steps in mobile marketing by providing strategic advice and develop new products and solutions.
- Work in close relationship with the team of marketers, strategists, project managers, business developers and campaign management to ultimately increase sales.
- Positive spirit
- Eager to learn and to be the best
- Strong products with premium video, display, native and social solutions
- A world-class advertising technology & programmatic buying platform
- Competitive salary & benefits
- An entrepreneurial, driven, energetic and joyful culture where we have fun at work
- The opportunity to join an energetic, fast moving technology company.
We are interviewing candidates continuously and therefore need your application as soon as possible! Please send your CV and cover letter to Christoffer Døvle, firstname.lastname@example.org, Country Manager, Norway.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out by mail.