We are now looking for an Agency Group Manager to join our Danish sales team based in Copenhagen.
In the position of Agency Group Manager you represent our company and further extend one of the fastest growing media channels in Denmark. In your daily work, you will deal and treat with advertisers, media agencies, trading desks and creative agencies. You are responsible to lead strategies and plans for the agency and be responsible for the agency and advertiser client development in terms of revenues. Our sales is depending strongly on our ability to build trust and personal relations with our customers. Hence, it is crucial that you feel comfortable and at ease when presenting our offer to audiences with potential clients at higher management levels. We expect you to bring a network of contacts from media agencies, trading desks and advertisers and to have at least one year of professional experience in digital & programmatic media sales. You will report to Country Manager, Denmark. Our working languages are English and Danish, so you need to feel comfortable using them in both speaking and writing.
Key working tasks
Achieving personal work goals and individual sales targets. Working closely with media agencies, trading desks, advertisers, and creative agencies to perform professional and high quality key account management. Packaging of customised proposals, creating and presenting sales presentations of mobile media solutions and Widespace’s Summit Marketplace platform for programmatic mobile media buying. Being a thought leader, consultant and advisor within mobile advertising towards our clients. Being innovative and proactive at finding suitable solutions for our customers that have not been thought of before. Partnering with and supporting clients in taking new steps in mobile marketing by giving strategic advice and develop new approaches and solutions. Working in close relationship with the team of marketers, strategists, project managers, business developers and campaign management to ultimately increase sales.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Interest and knowledge in ad tech and programmatic media buying
- Social with natural talent of relating and networking
- Confident and comfortable with presenting and communicating information
- Driven by delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Positive spirit
- Eager to learn and to become the top seller
- Humble and prestigeless
- A strong product with premium rich-media solutions
- A world-class advertising technology & programmatic buying platform
- Learning curve: you will become a mobile and programmatic marketing expert
- A competitive salary & benefits
- An entrepreneurial, driven, energetic and joyful culture where we have fun at work
- The opportunity to join one of the best media sales teams in Denmark and an energetic, fast moving technology company
Please send your CV and cover letter to Morten Buus Dahl, email@example.com, Country Manager, Denmark at Widespace. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out by mail or phone: +45 2070 1990.