We are now looking for a Programmatic/Performance Manager to join our Swedish Growth team based in Sthlm City (Norrlandsgatan).
As the Programmatic Performance Manager you will work with different units both within the company and external clients: from Widespace acclaimed platform Summit, to Partnerships and Sales, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining the best service to Growth clients and partners.
At the same time you will educate, train and assist our publishers and buyers/Online Gaming clients on how to buy and manage their campaigns .
The Programmatic/Performance role at Widespace is ideal for someone who is used to take ownership, has a proactive approach with customers and is self-confident in his relationship skills.
He/she will act as a mobile advisor with the ability to see the full picture of the business but also with a constant eye on technical details. Having a good understanding of the digital/mobile media landscape and a passion for tech are important requirements.
The PPM will handle our Online Gaming clients mobile advertising campaigns from start to end. Its a plus if he/her have worked with performance driven campaigns. The role also entitles customer support and training sessions to publishers, agencies and direct clients. Furthermore the PPM will lead the creation of user guidelines, gather users feedback and communicate this back to the relevant Product Owner. Events and close contact with the Commercial Director to increase both revenues and clients for 2019.
– Manage and train external Summit users: agencies, trade desks, direct clients and publishers according to strategy plan provided by the local Commercial Director
– Growing and maintaining the best mobile Marketplace in the market
– Set-up, coordinate and implement mobile advertising campaigns for Online Gaming
– Create guidelines and tutorials for Summit
– Join meetings and take charge of third part tracking solutions.
– 1st line support for our system
– Build relations with clients using our Summit platform
– Work closely with Product Owner, Customer Operations team and Product Director and test new features and give feedback back to relevant Product Owner
– Be involved in Ad Form , Google DBM , etc
— Sourcing inventory
Desired skills and Experience
– Proven 2+ years experience in Campaign Management and giving trainings
– Interest or experience in mobile advertising and Peformance
– At least 24months experience in programmatic industry (mobile would be a +)
– Excellent relationship skills
– Technical interest with business oriented mindset
– Entrepreneurial approach
– Structured and pedagogic approach, even under high pressure
– Curious and fast learner
– Motivated by working in a fast moving environment
– A strong product with premium rich-media solutions
– A world-class technology platform
– A competitive salary with bonus
– An entrepreneurial, driven, energetic and joyful culture where we have fun at work!
– The opportunity to be part of an energetic, fast moving company and to influence its future shaping
Please send your CV and cover letter to Kristoffer Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Commercial Director Growth, Widespace Sweden.